More Space for Athletic & Gym Equipment
A significant challenge for K-12 schools across the nation is finding a way to store bulky athletic equipment in less space for gym classes, high school football, and other athletic teams. Not only do schools have limited space, but they also have limited budgets. Designed for K-12 schools, these school gym and physical education equipment storage system shelving units provide a solution that both saves space and money. These mobile units slide side to side to create a high storage density in a compact footprint, making them great for space-restricted schools in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Everett, Yakima, Renton, Olympia, and throughout the state of Washington.
Gym Equipment Mobile Storage
The equipment storage system is a series of suspended shelving units that slide back and forth with the pull of a handle to double your storage space in a small footprint, allowing students and coaches to spend less time searching for items and equipment and more time practicing on the field.
With its unique design, the storage system shelving is suspended on an overhead track that compacts the shelving units together. A trolley mechanism allows users to move the shelving from side to side with little effort. Additionally, there are no floor modifications needed, so you don’t need to make any changes to your existing building. With a 600 lbs capacity per shelving section and durable steel shelving spans, the system is designed to double your storage in the same space as a traditional shelving system or cut your footprint in half.
- Organize and protect equipment with a variety of athletic gear storage accessories
- Optimize your existing space and prevent costly expansions or modifications
- Improve accessibility so users can find and retrieve gear quickly
- Prevent injury to users or damage to equipment caused by disorganized and inaccessible storage areas
- Easily keep your storage area clean and clear with a suspended system that allows access to every inch of floor space
- Expand your athletic programs with more space to store gear and equipment
- DIY installation can be completed within one day (installation services also available)
Contact Us for Physical Education Equipment Storage
Southwest Solutions Group provides design and installation services for school gym and physical education equipment storage systems in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Everett, Yakima, Renton, and Olympia. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at or send us a message today.
Southwest Solutions Group® Seattle Office
5601 6th Ave S, Suite 463
Seattle, WA 98108
Telephone: (425) 354-3311
Fax: (425) 354-3311