Vertical Storage Parts Towers
A parts tower, also known as a vertical storage lift module, is a more efficient way of storing, picking, packing, and otherwise managing goods. With its compact vertical design up to 80' tall, the parts towers use your vertical space instead of using more horizontal areas that you probably don't have room for. This can allow you to reclaim up to 80% of space in comparison with traditional, static shelving and racks. Parts towers from Kardex Remstar® systems are a great way to improve your production efficiency for facilities in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Everett, Yakima, Renton, Olympia, and throughout the state of Washington. Click here to watch a video showing how the vertical storage parts towers work.
Vertical Lift Modules vs. Static Storage
Consider these challenges that employees face when using a static storage system:
- Lack of space due to static shelving and permanent aisles taking up more space than needed, and relocating is time-consuming and costly.
- Solution: The compact parts tower reach up to 80' tall to store items overhead and in the least amount of space required. This clears your floor from previous shelving so you can use it for more valuable purposes.
- Employees spend a lot of time walking and searching for items. This can get frustrating for the employee (who may also have to lend, reach, and lift the items) but it also slows production and is prone to human error.
- Solution: Parts towers deliver requested items directly to the operator, reducing or even eliminating walk and search time. This is also safer and more ergonomic for employees and takes out much of the stress involved with searching for and transporting inventory.
- Poorly managed inventory and tracking, which can lead to product theft, loss, stock-outs, and unnecessary restocks.
- Integrated inventory management software tracks items, controls access, and can even automatically re-order inventory when it detects low stock levels. The fully enclosed part towers also include locking shutter doors that keep stored inventory secure and free from dust and dirt.
Click here for more information about parts towers and automated storage.
Contact Us for Parts Tower Vertical Storage
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for parts tower vertical storage lift modules and Kardex Remstar systems in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Everett, Yakima, Renton, and Olympia. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at (425) 354-3311 or send us a message today.
Southwest Solutions Group® Seattle Office
5601 6th Ave S, Suite 463
Seattle, WA 98108
Telephone: (425) 354-3311
Fax: (425) 354-3311