Automatic Pallet Wrap Machines
Successful businesses aim to increase efficiencies and cut costs wherever possible. Manual pallet wrapping is one process that can prove to be a huge drain of time, money, and resources in addition to posing potential risks to staff and cargo. Pallet wrap machines and automatic packaging stretch wrappers provide a time-saving and efficiency-boosting solution that eliminates the wastes and risks associated with hand wrapping. Keep reading below to learn more about pallet wrap machines available to all types of industrial, warehousing, and distribution applications in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Everett, Yakima, Renton, Olympia, and throughout the state of Washington. Click here to watch a video showing how the pallet wrap machines work.
Pallet Stretch Wrapper Machines
With manual pallet wrapping, a variety of risk factors come into play. Inconsistent wrapping technique, employee fatigue, inefficiencies, and material waste all add up to create a process that costs time and money rather than helping your business. Contrary to hand wrapping, pallet wrap machines use their automatic packaging abilities to wrap pallets quickly, safely, and consistently every time. Instead of hand wrapping, employees only need to load the pallet onto the platform and push a button for the machine to do it for them without even leaving the forklift.
Just a few pallet wrap machine benefits include:
- Consistent and uniform wrapping on every load
- Clean, professional appearance achieved effortlessly
- Easy for all employees to use
- Reduce or eliminate time spent training employees how to hand wrap pallets
- Improved employee safety and ergonomics
- Increases load integrity and prevents pallet damage from unsatisfactory wrapping
- Uses less film more efficiently
- Save time with quick and automatic wrapping
- Prevent damaged film wrap rolls
- Improve quality control and repeatability
Contact Us for Pallet Wrap Machines
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for pallet wrap machines and automatic packaging stretch wrappers to all types of applications in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Everett, Yakima, Renton, and Olympia. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at or send us a message today.