Data Center Server Colocation Cages
Modular colocation cages for IT data centers and server rooms ensure that network equipment stays separated, visible, and secure. Due to their simple and reconfigurable design, they are a great way to store server racks side by side without wasting space and while providing secure access. Colocation cages are available to all types of IT and data centers in Houston, Beaumont, Port Arthur, Huntsville, Galveston, Alvin, Baytown, Lufkin, Pasadena, and throughout the state of Texas.
Modular Server Room Separation Cages
Colocation cages have a wide variety of options and features that allow you to create a customized solution at an affordable price. If your needs change, the cages easily adapt to relocations or reconfigurations. Since the cages are constructed from individual wire mesh panels, they are fast and easy to set up, add to, or change at any time.
Just a few additional benefits include:
- Open and secure design allows air circulation and integration with cooling, lighting, and fire suppression systems without sacrificing security.
- Available in a variety of standard and customized sizes.
- Modular system allows you to easily reconfigure or relocate the cage partitions as needed, providing an affordable and simple solution to network and physical security issues.
- Clean installation with no debris from cutting or grinding.
- Keeps data secure and separated while remaining visible at all times.
- All hardware is only accessible from inside the enclosure to provide additional security.
- Available with a variety of welded and woven wire mesh options.
- Custom locks and doors available including self-closing doors, keypad locks, card readers, fingerprint scanners, push bars, and more.
Contact Us for IT Data Center Colocation Cages
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for modular colocation cages used in IT data centers and server rooms in Houston, Beaumont, Port Arthur, Huntsville, Galveston, Alvin, Baytown, Lufkin, and Pasadena. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at (713) 467-4454 or send us a message today.
Southwest Solutions Group® Houston Office
6105 Brittmoore Road
Houston, TX 77041
Telephone: (713) 467-4454
Fax: (713) 467-4484
Contact: Randy Brant