Organizing Cribs & Hospital Beds
How easy is it for staff to retrieve beds and cribs from storage? If your healthcare facility is like many others, you might find it difficult to find enough space for these items while keeping them organized, accessible, and safe from damage. Hospital bed and crib stacking systems provide automatic vertical lift storage that saves space, reduces clutter, and improves efficiency all in one for all types of healthcare applications in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Everett, Yakima, Renton, Olympia, and throughout the state of Washington. Click here to watch a video showing how the hospital bed and crib stacking lifts work.
Automatic Vertical Stacking Storage
Since not all beds and cribs are being used at all times, they can easily clutter up valuable floor space that hospitals need. They are also cumbersome for staff to store and retrieve, taking away precious time that staff members need to care for patients or complete other tasks.
The automatic vertical lift units are also great for storing beds and cribs that need maintenance. Beds can be stored in designated maintenance areas, remaining out of the way and easy for technicians to access. After rolling a bed or crib onto the first platform, the user simply pushes a button to automatically raise the platform and leave room for another bed below.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Models with capacities of up to 5 beds per lift
- Reduces hallway clutter to improve fire safety and comply with NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- Saves up to 70% of floor space per unit
- Easy access reduces the amount of time required to retrieve beds and cribs
- Provides safe and dedicated storage location for expensive beds and cribs
- The semi-automatic system is easy to use and only requires one operator
- Ergonomic design stores and retrieves beds and cribs at the push of a button
- Available in front loading or side loading models
Contact Us for Hospital Bed & Crib Lifts
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for hospital bed and crib stacking systems with automatic vertical lift storage for all types of healthcare and medical facilities in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Everett, Yakima, Renton, and Olympia. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at (425) 354-3311 or send us a message today.
Southwest Solutions Group® Seattle Office
5601 6th Ave S, Suite 463
Seattle, WA 98108
Telephone: (425) 354-3311
Fax: (425) 354-3311