Hamilton Sorter® Workstream Manufactured Modular Office Casework Cabinets
Hamilton Sorter offers workstream manufactured modular office casework cabinets to create functional, aesthetically appealing, and flexible storage and work areas. These modular and portable casework cabinets are available to all types of businesses in Spokane, Tacoma, Bellevue, Everett, Kent, Yakima, Renton, Olympia, and throughout the state of Washington.
varieties Of Modular Office Cabinets from hamilton sorter
A wide variety of wall and counter modular office casework cabinets are available as an eco-friendly, flexible, and durable alternative to built-in millwork cabinets. Some of the different types of casework cabinets available include:
- Office Manufactured Casework Cabinets are ideal for any area of the office, including copy rooms and break rooms, work areas, and reception areas. Modular locks for storing personal items and office supplies are also available.
- Medical Modular Casework cabinets are available for a wide variety of medical settings, including pharmaceutical areas, surgical centers, nurse stations, exam rooms, and dental offices.
- Stainless Steel Casework cabinets are used in a variety of applications since stainless steel is easy to clean and helps prevent the spread of germs. They are also resistant to damage from harsh chemicals and water. Because of this, stainless steel casework cabinets are ideal for healthcare, crime labs, and athletic equipment counters.
- Modular Laboratory Counters and Cabinets are versatile metal or wood millwork that can include a host of accessories, including sinks, electrical, gas, water, and air fittings. They are ideal for school, crime, and medical labs.
- Security Casework Furniture are modular metal security surveillance cabinets for command centers and 911 call centers. They are completely adjustable and include cable management systems to prevent damage or disconnection.
Mailroom Sort Module Furniture
Hamilton Sorter has the right mailroom sort module furniture that will ensure safe and efficient flows of important documents through your organization. A few of the mailroom products to help you stay organized include:
- In Wall Mail Sorters are pass-through mail slots that are mounted onto office walls to make distribution of mail from the mailroom to employees fast and convenient.
- Freestanding Sort Modules are standalone modules that provide adjustability and labeling features to maximize storage. The shelves don't have any sharp edges to ensure there are no injuries or damages while sorting.
- Mail Carts feature ergonomic handles and oversized wheels that provide easy navigation around obstacles.
- Mailroom Sorting Tables and cabinets come in numerous styles for both standing and sitting positions.
contact us for hamilton sorter workstream manufactured modular office casework
Southwest Solutions Group® can help you determine which Hamilton Sorter products are right for you and your business. We will even provide a free consultation to determine your exact needs. SSG provides design and installation services to all types of businesses in Spokane, Tacoma, Bellevue, Everett, Kent, Yakima, Renton, and Olympia areas. Call us at (425) 354-3311 or send us a message today.