Cannabis Growing Storage
Cannabis mobile storage is ideal for high-density vertical growing operations with its ability to save space, improve ergonomics, save energy, and boost efficiency. The high-density vertical growing systems can be integrated with your lighting, irrigation, and other existing systems to maximize yields in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Everett, Yakima, Renton, Olympia, and throughout the state of Washington. Click here to watch a video showing how cannabis mobile storage works.
Mobile Vertical Growing Systems
With traditional static shelving, you waste a lot of space due to much of your floor area being taken up by aisles that aren't being used at all times. By compacting into a small footprint, the mobile storage racks eliminate this issue and allow users to open aisles where needed. In fact, high-density mobile storage can even double your growing capacity in the same footprint as traditional grow systems. The high-density systems can also be integrated into your existing irrigation and lighting systems.
- Doubles your grow capacity in the same footprint without compromising plant health
- Integrate electrical and lighting systems
- Compatible with flooring and drainage systems
- Multiple layout options for customization
- Phased installation for minimal disruption to operations
- Improved airflow and light exposure
- Multiple levels of plants, lights, fans, and irrigation systems
- Improved ergonomics allow staff to easily reach each plant
Contact Us for Cannabis Mobile Storage
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for cannabis mobile storage and high-density vertical growing in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Everett, Yakima, Renton, and Olympia. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at (425) 354-3311 or send us a message today.
Southwest Solutions Group® Seattle Office
5601 6th Ave S, Suite 463
Seattle, WA 98108
Telephone: (425) 354-3311
Fax: (425) 354-3311