Athletic Equipment Storage Systems
An athletic center for cutting-edge sports technology was on the market for optimized athletic equipment storage for their facility. This included attractive, secure, and efficient storage for helmets, specialized gear and equipment, carts, uniforms, and more. The facility installed a variety of Spacesaver® sports solutions, including lifts, racks, cabinets, and high density shelving. Read on to learn more about these storage solutions available to athletic facilities in Spokane, Yakima, Coeur d'alene, and throughout the state of Washington.
Many storage solutions in this application utilized high density motorized carriages, which save space by removing excess aisles. When not in use, the aisles compact together and can be accessed as needed. The carriages are also secure, as there are a variety of locking options, and are easily accessed by users with simple touchscreen controls. Many of the carriages are also outfitted with roll-up locking doors for extra security. Click here to learn more about high density shelving.
- 5 motorized high density carriages
- Touchscreen LED controls
- Front display cabinets
- Hinged doors with sensors when the doors are left open
- Roll-down locking doors on wall shelving
- Storage for baseball, lacrosse, soccer, and acrobatics/tumbling equipment
- 4 carriages with 16' back to back shelving
- Custom vinyl overlay
- Drawers and wire bins
- Hanging bars throughout for garments
- Bat racks: custom wooden inserts that securely hold bats in bulk
Football Equipment Storage
- 8 carriages for regularly accessed football equipment
- Another high density storage area with 9 carriages that are 21' long
- Apparel areas with bin dividers and fronts
- Hanging bars for uniforms
- Drawers with wire baskets
- Gear areas staged specifically to players and coaches
- 8 high density carriages for archived footwear and apparel
- Variety of shelving depths accommodates different apparel
- 4 carriages for helmet archives and flex storage
- 22 carriages and 4 platforms on upper floor with split modules to create 3 aisles that are 92' long
- Motorized slat doors provide more security
The overhead lifts utilize wall or ceiling space to preserve valuable floor space. When not in use, items are stored up and out of the way. Simply press a button to lower the lifts and retrieve stored items. A variety of lift types are available depending on your storage and size requirements, from storing carts to storing large and heavy cages. Click here to buy athletic storage racks, shelving, and cabinets online.
- 4 motorized lift cantilevering platforms for storing carts up and out of the way
- Allows use of wall space instead of valuable floor space
- 3 motorized lifts overhead with 1,000 to 1,250 lbs. capacity
- Stored items accessed automatically with the push of a button
Contact Us for Athletic Equipment Storage
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for athletic equipment storage and Spacesaver sports lift racks to athletic facilities in Spokane, Yakima, and Coeur d'alene. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at (800) 803-1083 or send us a message today.