Compact Warehouse Pallet Racks
Compact Warehouse Pallet Racks provides three important benefits:
- fast, easy access with 100% selectivity
- efficient cube utilization
- high return on investment (ROI) with quick payback on your investment.
Compact Warehouse Pallet Racks Provide Fast and Easy Access
In a typical warehouse, up to 60% of pallet rack storage areas are is consumed by static forklift access aisles. Compact Pallet Racks converts static access aisles into productive storage space. Compact Pallet Rack equipment takes new or your existing pallet racks and places them on a specially designed heavy-duty rolling carriages and tracks. Rows of pallet racks move with the push of a button creating moving aisles and maximizing your storage space while maintaining 100% selectivity. Click to view more rolling compact pallet rack videos.
Maximize Your Storage Space with Compact High Density Pallet Racks
Compact Pallet Racks can cut your space in half and create space for offices, staging area or a new production line. Or double your pallet storage in the same floorspace. Whether you need to reduce your floorspace requirements or double your storage in the same space, Compact Pallet Racks can make your facility more efficient.
Compact Pallet Racks Provides a Quick Return On Investment
Compact Pallet Racks systems typically pay for themselves in two years or less on space savings alone. If the system eliminates the need for new construction or increases productivity, the payback can be much faster. It is not uncommon to experience other operational benefits when implementing a Compact Pallet Rack system like inventory reduction or elimination of an axillary warehouse. Below are just a few of the savings some of our customers have experienced:
- Precision metal products fabricator stores incoming raw materials and tooling on mobile pallet racking system adjacent to loading dock, creating space for expansion.
- Dairy food industry supplier avoided building a second finished-goods warehouse by installing a 158 foot long mobile structural pallet rack system down the middle of existing warehouse.
- Computer assembly plant relocated small parts from off-site warehouse to mobile pallet racking system adjacent to production area.
- Pharmaceutical firm stores frozen antibiotics saves $100,000 investment (per freezer) and cuts energy costs by 50%.
- Textile weaving mill reduced storage space on plant floor by 30% and increased storage capacity by 25% by relocating loom beam racks on heavy-duty mobile pallet racking carriages.
Compact Pallet Rack Planning and Design Assistance
Designing the right Compact Pallet Rack system for your facility is a key part of our services. Contact us today and let one of our experienced representatives provide you with a free space analysis and proposal to see if a Compact Pallet Rack system makes sense for you.