Push Back Pallet Rack Loading Systems
The push back rail system is a pallet storage gravity flow system that makes inventory management faster and easier. Using a spring rail, the pushback system allows forklift operators to easily load and unload heavy pallets from racks while keeping other pallets stored securely in less space than conventional pushback cart systems. Click for more information about six types of pallet racks six types of pallet racks.
High-Density Pallet Storage
The push back rack rail system is designed for 2, 3, or 4 deep high-density pallet storage. The springs extend as pallets are loaded into each lane, and automatically retract during unload to automatically bring all pallets forward. This makes it easy for the forklift operator to retrieve the pallets behind since they are pushed to the front. A front-to-back security cable provides an extra level of safety by preventing any spring accidents. Click to watch push back rack videos.
Additional push back rail system benefits include:
- Installation on any type of rack; no special beams required
- Horizontal tracks with no incline, which prevents accidents from falling pallets
- Lower profile than conventional racks due to its high-density design
- No derailing or blocking of pallets since they move together
- Compatible with wood and plastic pallets of any size, including non-standard dimensions
- Good for front pallet case picking
- Optional center tracks available for extra heavy loads or weak pallets
- Compatible with cooler and freezer environments
- Easy to operate, requiring minimal training
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
Contact Us for Push Back Rack Rail Systems
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for push back rail systems and gravity flow pallet storage for inventory management applications. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.