Vertical Lift Modules are OSHA Friendly Ergonomic Storage Systems
Vertical Lift Modules are Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) friendly ergonomic storage systems. Vertical Lift Modules are an enclosed storage system consisting of vertically arranged trays, an ergonomically designed extraction platform, and computerized controls. Stored items are automatically brought to the operator at an ergonomic workstation. This means that workers no longer have to walk around, reach, climb, bend, and twist while retrieving parts. These ergonomic storage systems also save space and improve picking accuracy (click here for more ergonomic storage systems solutions). (See videos )
Additional Benefits of Vertical Lift Modules
- saves up to 80% of floor space compared to traditional storage methods
- increase in productivity of employees by increasing their inventory pick rates and pick rate response time
- increased inventory control through the vertical lift modules’ software management system that reduced time spent inventorying parts
- dust protection for sensitive small parts
- increased security reducing pilferage of parts
- quick return on investment by eliminating new construction costs
- scalable design with standard tray widths up to 10' wide and tray depths up to 4' deep with standard machine heights up to 60'
Ergonomic Storage Systems Design and Planning Assistance
Designing and planning the right ergonomic storage systems for your material handling facility is a key part of our services. We also provide relocation, parts, and routine service and preventative maintenance agreements for Vertical Lift Modules. Contact us today by phone at 1-800-803-1083 or contact us to schedule an appointment to have one of our experienced representatives provide a free space analysis for your facility.