Hamilton Sorter Workstream Manufactured Modular Office Casework Cabinets
Southwest Solutions Group designs and installs Hamilton Sorter manufactured office casework cabinets in Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, Austin, Abilene, Waco, and throughout the state of Texas. Hamilton Sorter Workstream wall and counter cabinets create functional, fashionable, and flexible storage and work areas using modular moveable casework cabinets.
Hamilton Sorter Manufacturers Numerous Types of Modular Office Cabinets
Movable office casework cabinets are Eco-friendly wall and counter cabinets that gives designers and end-users a flexible and durable alternative to built in millwork.
Here are some of the different types of modular casework cabinets available:
- Office Manufactured Casework Cabinets– Perfect for any area of the office including copy rooms, break rooms, work areas, and reception areas. You can also get modular lockers for personal items or to store office supplies.
- Medical Modular Casework– Medical casework cabinets are available for a variety of medical settings including, pharmacies, surgical centers, nurse’s stations, exam rooms, and dental offices.
- Stainless Steel Casework– Stainless cabinets are used in a variety of applications because stainless steel helps prevent the spread of germs and resistant to damage from harsh chemicals and water. Some stainless steel cabinet applications include healthcare, crime labs, and athletic equipment counters.
- Modular Laboratory Counters and Cabinets– This versatile metal or wood millwork can include a host of accessories including sinks, electrical, gas, water, and air fittings. Hamilton Sorter makes moveable millwork cabinets for school labs, crime labs, and medical labs.
- Security Casework Furniture– Modular metal security surveillance casework cabinets for command centers and 911 call centers are adjustable and include features to easily manage all those cables.
Hamilton Sorter Mailroom Sort Module Furniture
The right mailroom sort module furniture will ensure safe and efficient flow of important documents through your organization to their final destination while meeting the changing needs of your organization.
Here are just some of the great Hamilton Sorter Workstream mailroom products available to help you stay organized
- In Wall Mail Sorters-These pass through mail slots are mounted into the office walls to make distribution of mail from the mailroom to employees quick and convenient.
- Freestanding Sort Modules– These stand alone mail sort modules provide ample unique adjustability and labeling features to maximize storage. Hamilton Sorter’s shelves don’t have any sharp metal edges so you don’t have to worry about any injuries while sorting.
- Mail Carts– These mail carts feature ergonomic handles and over-sized wheels that provide effortless navigation around any obstacles.
- Mailroom Sorting Tables– These mailroom sorting tables and cabinets come in numerous styles to accommodate both standing and sitting positions.
Call Us Today 1-800-803-1083 and Let Us Help You Determine which Hamilton Sorter Product is Right for You
Southwest Solutions Group has Hamilton Sorter offices in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, and Tennessee to assist you in planning and installing your manufactured casework and mailroom furniture needs.