Vertical Garment Carousels for Storing Clothes and Uniforms in Columbus
Vertical Garment Carousels are an excellent solution for storing clothes and uniforms. Quickly finding and tracking your inventory – clothes, uniforms, textiles, costumes, fabric, and garments – has never been easier. The Vertical Garment Carousels will eliminate the need for employees to climb unsafe ladders to store and retrieve garments. With 18 base models to choose from and configuration options that include the carousel color, placement of controls, and a security mesh enclosure, these carousels will truly be customized to meet all of your needs. We provide Vertical Garment Carousels to all types of businesses in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain, and throughout the state of Ohio. Click here to learn more about motorized vertical carousels.
Features and Benefits of the Vertical Garment Carousels
Storing clothes, uniforms, and other garments in a vertical carousel offers many benefits because of the carousel’s unique features.
- Vertical Garment Carousels are capable of storing clothes and uniforms, garments, costumes, fabric, and textiles up to 13,000 pounds.
- Garment carousels will maximize your floor space by turning your unused vertical space into productive storage space. Storing inventory in less floor space allows you to have more room for revenue generating production areas.
- The carousels will help your business save money by reducing work related injuries and worker’s compensation claims because of their simple push button operation. In fact, it only takes one person to operate the carousel.
- The carousels move both forwards and backwards so you can quickly and safely restock, remove, or rotate your hanging clothes, uniforms, costumes, fabric and textiles from floor level.
- Customization is easy with optional configurations that include color, placement of controls, and a security mesh enclosure that prevents the possibility of anything falling outside the safety area.
- The carousel has an advanced dual motor system to guarantee smooth operation. In addition, the motor system decreases the drifting by the carriers storing hanging clothes, garments, costumes, fabric, and textiles.
Contact Us for Vertical Garment Carousels in Columbus
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and planning assistance for storing clothes and uniforms with Vertical Garment Carousels to businesses in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain, and throughout the state of Ohio. For more information, call us today at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message and we will have your local representative contact you.