Automated Locker Vending Machines
Automated lockers and tool dispensing vending machines are great for storing, accessing, and tracking PPE, MRO equipment and supplies, spare parts, and much more for all types of industrial and material handling facilities in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain, and throughout the state of Ohio. See below to learn more about these tool dispensing vending machines. (See videos )
PPE, MRO, & Tool Automated Locker Dispensing
Industrial vending machines are an increasingly popular way to dispense industrial tools and supplies to employees because of the system’s security, comparatively small footprint, time savings, convenience, and accountability. Instead of dispensing candy and soda, employees access the system via PIN, barcode, fingerprint, or RFID to retrieve or return items. The machines alone will help you save space and improve productivity, but where it really shines is its inventory management software that allows you to understand and improve your real-world workflow. Click here to learn more about industrial vending machines.
Instead of a toolcrib attendant who manually distributes equipment to staff, the automated locker vending machines do all the recordkeeping for you. The software tracks all access to the machine, which allows you to see which employees accessed supplies and when. This provides valuable data for your internal supply requirements and enforces employee accountability to ensure items aren’t stolen, misplaced, or returned late. In addition to these tracking capabilities, the system can also control access to the machine by item, department, employee, and more so you can make certain items only accessible to specific members of staff. And all of this data can be accessed in real time so you can evaluate and make changes to your operations quickly. You can even configure the system to automatically re-order items for you. Because of the system’s versatility for all types of items, they can be used in a wide variety of applications including automotive, corporate manufacturing, petrochemical, aviation and aerospace, heavy equipment, military, energy and utilities, food and beverage processing, medical, pharmaceutical and more.
Tool Vending Machine Benefits
- 100% inventory visibility
- 24/7 availability and asset tracking
- Access control by item, department, employee, job, machine, etc.
- Accountability for employee transactions
- Automate ordering, receiving, stocking, and maintaining inventory
- Control department spending
- Eliminate co-mingling by storing and accessing each item individually
- Gain insights with real-time data to improve inventory forecasting and demand planning
- Increase use of re-grinds and reconditioned items
- Lot control with automatically managed shelf life
- Point of use placement reduces travel time
- Reduce consumption, hoarding, and theft
- Reduce inventory spend by 20%-50%
- Reduce stock-outs and obsolete inventory
- Regain floor space with more storage capacity for items
Contact Us for Automated Locker Vending Machines
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for automated lockers and PPE, MRO, and tool dispensing vending machines to all types of applications in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, and Lorain. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.