CSI 11 51 16 archival library storage
CSI 11 51 16 book depositories and high bay library shelves offer space-saving and efficient offsite archival storage solutions for books and records. High bay shelves are an easy and cost-effective way to manage both inactive and active storage, maximize operating efficiencies, and keep real estate costs manageable. CSI 11 51 16 book depositories are available to all types of offsite library storage facilities in Kansas City, Wichita, Topeka, Overland Park, Olathe, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Salina, Lenexa, Columbia, St Joseph, and throughout the state of Kansas.
space-saving high bay library shelves
High bay library shelves can be constructed as high as 35 feet with as many as 30 tiers of shelving, giving you five times the height and capacity of traditional shelves. The book depositories can be installed as stationary units or can be mounted and rolled on mobile carriages for more space savings. Mobile units roll on tracks and only require one or two moveable access aisles at a time, reducing the number of inactive aisles and condensing archival storage into a small and manageable footprint. And since the high bay library shelves can be stacked so high, you can utilize your overhead air space instead of taking up valuable floor space.
Accessing the high bay shelving is easy. Rows of shelves move automatically to create an access aisle where you need it at the push of a button. Other features and benefits of the CSI 11 51 16 book depositories include:
- Space efficiency: The high bay shelving can reduce your archival storage space by as much as 80%.
- Affordable & Economical: The 11 51 16 book depositories will fit in your existing off site storage building or warehouse, or will allow you to move to a smaller space.
- Green-Friendly: Because of the space efficiency offered by the high bay shelving, energy and operating costs are also reduced.
- Customization: With customizable capabilities and unmatched flexibility, the high bay shelving is able to meet the unique requirements of any specific storage or depository facility.
- Safety: The electronic system stops the movement of the shelving when a person enters an open access aisle. The shelving is fire safety NFPA approved and integrates with fire suppression systems.
contact us for CSI 11 51 16 Book Depositories
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for CSI 11 51 16 book depositories and high bay library shelves to facilities in Kansas City, Wichita, Topeka, Overland Park, Olathe, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Salina, Lenexa, Columbia, and St Joseph. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at (913) 345-0289 or send us a message today.
Southwest Solutions Group® Kansas Office
8049 Bond Street
Lenexa, KS 66214
Telephone: (913) 345-0289
Fax: (913) 345-9758
Email: [email protected]
Contact: Aaron Reynolds