Lab casework: a better solution
Traditional built-in millwork cabinets aren’t cost-effective for laboratories, and their inflexibility just won’t cut it anymore in our technologically-run and ever-changing industries. It’s time to consider scientific lab casework, cabinets, tables, fume hoods, benches, work surfaces, and more to ensure a functional and adaptable laboratory space that is conducive to a safe and productive environment. Scientific lab casework and more are available to laboratories in Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Carmel, Bloomington, Fishers, Hammond, Gary, Muncie, and throughout the state of Indiana.
customized Lab Casework solutions with standard products
Because of the huge variety of standard pieces, it’s easy to modify them to create custom lab casework cabinets without the custom price tag. For example, standard components can be used to create mobile applications. Lockable drawers and doors with individually keyed locks provide secure storage for expensive equipment. Durable phenolic resin work surfaces and integrated sinks can stand up to harsh chemicals and are easy to clean. And unlike millwork, scientific lab casework can be installed in phases so it’s easy to re-configure your layout as your needs change. Fume Hood Checklist.
There are nearly countless configuration options for lab casework and furniture. Some additional features include:
- Easily accessible cabinet leveling system for perfect alignment of modular components
- Laminate, powder-coated, stainless steel, and many other options available for cabinets, doors, tables, countertops, and more
- Easy-to-install, rail-mounted wall cabinets provide precise height and depth adjustment for clean installation and a professional look
- No exposed edges on any lab furniture or casework, as all edges are sealed with impact-resistant PVC
- A number of hardwired and plugged lighting options available, including under-shelf and under casework focused illumination
- One-piece stainless steel cabinet drawers and steel casework provide long life, easy cleaning, and a 150 lb. load capacity
- Compact laminate worksurfaces engineered specifically for laboratories resist a variety of acids, solvents, general reagents, and cleaning agents
- 18 gauge steel door and drawer fronts for upper and base cabinets provide corrosion resistance and fire-retardant steel doors exceed SEFA 8 Performance Standards
- Stainless steel drying racks are suitable for use in any lab or pharmaceutical environment and provide durable water and chemical drainage all types of glassware
- Numerous lab accessories are also available, including anti-fatigue mats to provide comfort and ergonomic support for lab personnel
contact us for scientific lab casework
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for scientific lab casework, cabinets, tables, fume hoods, and more. We will also provide you with a free consultation to help you determine what types of lab furniture would be best for your specific lab application in Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Carmel, Bloomington, Fishers, Hammond, Gary, and Muncie. For more information or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.