Welded & Woven Wire Mesh Cages
Welded and woven wire mesh cages are ideal for maintenance, server, DEA storage, and more for facilities in Birmingham, Montgomery, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Mobile, Dothan, Auburn, Decatur, and throughout the state of Alabama. With a modular design that is easy to install, reconfigure, and relocate, the wire mesh cage panels provide a huge number of secure storage options that fit your exact needs no matter what type of space you have.
Secure Wire Mesh Partition Cages
What makes these wire cages unique is its partition panels, which can be set up in virtually any configuration and made to a variety of sizes and specifications. Their versatility allows them to meet any storage and security requirements, including panels designed to fit around existing obstructions such as pipes, fire suppression systems, lighting, or HVAC systems.
The welded and woven wire mesh cages can be used for a wide variety of applications, including:
- Freestanding security cage enclosures for general inventory storage enclosures, security cages, or to divide buildings into sections
- Colocation cages for data centers to divide and secure servers and other equipment
- Maintenance cages for storing MRO tools and equipment
- Machine guarding to section heavy and potentially dangerous machinery away from pedestrians
- Tool cribs & wire storage cages with an open and secure design that allows light and HVAC circulation
- DEA drug & pharmaceutical storage cages designed to meet requirements in pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies, medical facilities, distribution centers, record storage, drug warehouses, and more
- Evidence & high-security storage allows secure storage and high visibility with controlled access
- Temporary holding cells for secure and sturdy use in detention centers and correctional facilities
- Driver access cages for controlling access to distribution centers or factory floors and sectioning truck drivers and visitors to a secure and separated area
See Wire Mesh Security Partitions Prices Online
See specifications and pricing for wire partitions.
Contact Us for Welded & Woven Wire Cages
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for welded and woven wire mesh cages for maintenance, server, DEA storage, and more in Birmingham, Montgomery, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Mobile, Dothan, Auburn, and Decatur. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at (800) 803-1083 or send us a message today.