Stainless Steel Lockers for Wet & Outdoor Storage
Not all materials are made equal, and if you want your storage solution to last, then you need the right construction for your application. For example, for sanitary, wet, and outdoor storage, stainless steel lockers provide the best value for your investment due to their durability and resistance to rust and corrosion. Stainless steel lockers are available to all types of applications in Birmingham, Montgomery, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Mobile, Dothan, Auburn, Decatur, and throughout the state of Alabama.
Stainless Steel Locker Features
Though stainless steel is typically more expensive than other materials, it lasts much longer and ensures the proper and safe storage of items. Stainless steel is also very easy to clean and keep clean. Because of this along with its high levels of resistance to various atmospheres, durability, and low maintenance, it’s often the construction of choice for hospitals, food storage, wet areas, outdoor storage, and gyms.
The stainless steel lockers are constructed from high quality type 304 stainless steel, which is resistant to a wide variety of environments and atmospheres. This makes them perfect for wet and outdoor storage such as pools, locker areas, refrigerated rooms, clean rooms, and changing rooms.
See specifications and pricing for art shelving, display panels, and drawer storage cabinet solutions.
Additional features include:
- Single, double, or six-tier locker door openings available
- 24 gauge 304 stainless steel body construction
- 2 ½” 5-knuckle door hinges
- Stainless steel handles
- Designed for use with padlocks
- Single and double-tier lockers include one double-prong ceiling hook and three single hooks per opening
- Single-tier lockers include hat shelf
- Optional coat roads available for single and double-tier lockers
- 6″ legs standard; lockers without legs also available
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools CertifiedSM
- Two year manufacturer’s warranty
Stainless Steel Locker Size Chart
Contact Us for Stainless Steel Lockers
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of stainless steel lockers for wet and outdoor storage applications in Birmingham, Montgomery, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Mobile, Dothan, Auburn, and Decatur. Click here to buy stainless steel lockers online, call us at 1-800-803-1083, or send us a message today.