Secure Weapon Dropboxes
Pistol and handgun wall lockers are heavy-duty weapon dropboxes for keeping small firearms and ammunition safe and secure outside courthouses, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other types of public safety and government buildings. Flush or surface mount weapon dropboxes are available to public safety and government facilities in Birmingham, Montgomery, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Mobile, Dothan, Auburn, Decatur, and throughout the state of Alabama.
Weapon Dropbox Features
Pistol and handgun wall lockers come in flush mount or surface mount versions. All lockers are all-welded construction for easy installation and maximum security. Dropboxes are available in one, two, three, four, six, and eight compartments depending on how many weapon storage compartments you need. Each dropbox can be integrated with a variety of locks, including tube locks, combination locks, or key locks depending on your security requirements. Each locker compartment also comes with a 1/8″ neoprene shelf liner for scratch protection.
Additional features of the pistol and handgun wall lockers include:
- Individual weapon compartments
- Large enough to store both handguns and ammunition
- All welded modular construction
- Neoprene liner on all shelves for extra protection of weapons and ammunition
- Pre-drilled mounting holes with hardware
- Door openings: 5-3/16″ high x 10-3/8″ wide
- Heavy duty continuous hinges
- Finished in a high quality textured powder coat paint
- Number tags are provided on each door
- Locks keyed differently and master keyed
- Lifetime warranty on the frame with 5 year limited warranty on moving parts
- Flush mounted lockers require some installation and construction
- Customization and engineered-to-order options also available
Click on the Handgun Locker model below for pricing
** Size of Wall Opening
Contact Us for Pistol & Handgun Wall Lockers
Southwest Solutions Group® provides standard and customized pistol and handgun wall lockers, weapon dropboxes, and other public safety storage solutions in Birmingham, Montgomery, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Mobile, Dothan, Auburn, and Decatur. SSG will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your facility’s exact storage and security needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.