Plastic Bin Divider Trays for VLMs
With any material handling system, your solution needs to fit your needs. Otherwise, your storage could be causing greater inefficiencies within your workflow. Still, it's not easy to find a flexible system that can adapt to your changing needs. And while many warehouses are implementing automated solutions such as vertical lift modules (VLMs), these systems are even more efficient when organized to their greatest capacity. Vertical lift module tray and divider plastic adjustable totes are fully customizable solutions available in standard and custom configurations that adapt to your needs. These adjustable totes are available for all types of industrial and material applications in Houston, Beaumont, Port Arthur, Huntsville, Galveston, Alvin, Baytown, Lufkin, Pasadena, and throughout the state of Texas.
Fully Adjustable Plastic Tray Dividers
With a wide range of sizes from 20"-120", the fully adjustable dividers can be configured for any tray used in the vertical lift module. And due to their plastic construction, they cost less than half of metal bins and increase VLM capacity due to weight savings. Additional features and benefits include:
- Half the cost and weight of other dividers
- Easy assembly in 20% of the time compared to other dividers
- Increase capacity and efficiency of your VLM by over 35%
- No sharp edges to injure users or to damage items
- Quiet system in motion
- Easily make any size compartment needed
- Wide array of standard cell sizes available with lengths up to 250", widths up to 456", and heights from 2-20"
- 30 standard cell configurations and no extra charge for custom configurations
- Available in standard or custom colors
- Optional accessories include bottom pads, foam pads, and bin cup inserts
- Laser cut cauterizing edges
- Professional and clean finish
Contact Us for Vertical Lift Module Tray Dividers
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for vertical lift module trays and adjustable plastic divider totes to all types of storage applications in Houston, Beaumont, Port Arthur, Huntsville, Galveston, Alvin, Baytown, Lufkin, and Pasadena. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at (713) 467-4454 or send us a message today.
Southwest Solutions Group® Houston Office
6105 Brittmoore Road
Houston, TX 77041
Telephone: (713) 467-4454
Fax: (713) 467-4484
Contact: Randy Brant