pallet rack guards improve safety
Pallet rack guards and wire mesh security panels and rails are a great way to keep equipment and inventory secured and employees safe from injury in the event of any falling objects from pallet racks in manufacturing or warehousing facilities. These pallet rack guards are welded wire mesh partitions that bolt directly to pallet uprights, preventing items and equipment from falling and being damaged or injuring someone. Wire mesh security panels for pallet racks are available to businesses in Austin, College Station, Bryan, San Marcos, Temple, Brenham, and throughout the state of Texas.
wire mesh security panels features & product details
With securing your equipment and inventory, you need the best pallet rack guards for the most optimal protection, visibility, and durability. They also need to be easy to install and provide flexibility for your changing needs. The wire mesh safety panels and rails provide all of this, in addition to:
- Simple nut-and-bolt assembly for fast and easy installation
- All-welded angle framed engineered for long-lasting, durable protection
- Constructed from heavy-duty 2" x 2" x 10GA welded wire wear-resistant mesh
- Wire mesh provides visibility of inventory and compatibility with HVAC, fire suppressant, and lighting systems
- Maintenance-free powder-coated paint finish in standard gray, yellow, or blue (custom colors available)
- Available with flush or offset mounting brackets for pallet overhang
- Special angle brackets available to support exceeding panels to extend above the top of the racking
- Guard panels can be made to fit the full height of rack frame for most effective security
- Two types of mounting brackets available for roll-formed and structural rack uprights
- Variety of standard and customized sizes available'
contact us for pallet rack guards
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for pallet rack guards and wire mesh security panels and rails to secure equipment from damage and protect employees from falling inventory. We will even provide a free consultation to businesses in Austin, College Station, Bryan, San Marcos, Temple, and Brenham to determine your needs before the design process begins. You can also view pallet rack guards online at Wirecrafters®. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at (512) 336-1328 or send us a message today.
Southwest Solutions Group® Austin Office
2300 Greenhill Dr. Suite 800
Round Rock, TX 78664
Telephone: (512) 336-1328
Fax: (512) 336-1358
Contact: Ray Streight