Industrial Storage Towers Providing Automatic, Secure, And Ergonomic Parts Storeroom Storage
Industrial storage towers for an automatic, secure, and ergonomic storeroom can reduce your overhead costs while increasing your bottom line profits with income generating industrial material storage areas. The best way to create a well designed storage area that saves floor space, enhances worker productivity, and controls inventory is to use automated industrial storage towers. Industrial storage towers are available to businesses in El Paso, Lubbock, Midland-Odessa, Plainview, Del Rio, Big Spring, Eagle Pass, and throughout the state of Texas.
Reasons To Use Automated Storage Towers In Your Parts Storeroom
- Storage towers save up to 80% of your floor space compared to other storage shelving methods
- Parts are easy to find because they are delivered to an ergonomic workstation counter
- Inventory management software does all the work finding, tracking, and managing parts
- Storage towers use overhead airspace, which removes the need for building expansions and offsite storage facilities
- Parts are locked up and secure from pilferage and dust
Storage towers centralize your inventory in one vertical area that saves floor space. Workers can easily and accurately pick parts from a waist-high ergonomic work counter. Storage tower parts trays come in sizes up to 10' wide by 24' deep giving picking operators access to view more parts to select from which improves their productivity and morale.
Different Types Of Automatic Storage Machines For Parts Storerooms
- Vertical storage lift modules (web page)
- Automatic Parts Storage Shuttles (video)
- Automated Stacker Systems (photos)
- Vertical Storage Carousels (video)
- Horizontal Carousels (video)
contact us for industrial storage towers
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for industrial storage towers to businesses in El Paso, Lubbock, Midland-Odessa, Plainview, Del Rio, Big Spring, and Eagle Pass. We will even provide you with a free consultation to help get you started on creating your automatic, secure, and ergonomic storeroom before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.