Automated Storage & Inventory Management
Automated sending and receiving (ASRS) vertical storage with inventory management software is a great way to improve accuracy, productivity, and efficiency while saving space and reducing costs for all types of applications in San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Brownsville, McAllen, Victoria, Harlingen, Del Rio, Laredo, and throughout the state of Texas.
Types of Automated Storage Systems
There are a variety of ASRS storage systems available to choose from depending on your application including vertical lift modules (VLMs), vertical carousels, vertical buffer modules, and integrated inventory management software. Click here for more information about automated storage systems.
- Vertical carousels are designed for storage and retrieval of high-frequency goods and like-sized inventory.
- Ideal for: high-frequency goods, lightweight materials, like-sized parts, laboratory slide storage
Vertical Lift Modules
- Using its "goods-to-person" system, the VLMs are designed for storing, retrieving, and managing various part sizes and heavy-duty inventory. VLMs maximize overhead storage to save up to 85% of floor space compared to traditional static storage.
- Ideal for: heavy-duty goods such as tools, molds, and dies; materials that require pallet handling and crane access; batch picking; high-throughput order picking
Vertical Buffer Modules
- Vertical buffer modules with bin-based storage are designed for storage and retrieval of slow-moving parts with its energy efficient design and easy integration into existing WMS systems.
- Ideal for: bin-based storage; picking large numbers of small parts quickly; spare parts storage; slow-moving parts; kitting areas
Inventory Management Software
- Suitable for all warehouse management applications and integrates seamlessly with ASRS storage systems. Inventory management software navigates the order fulfillment process for fast, accurate, and easy picking. Its modular structure provides the exact functionalities you need for your operation.
- Ideal for: batch picking; multi-user picking; high order volumes; integration with devices such as barcode scanners, batch lights, LED light pointers, and printers
Contact Us for ASRS Vertical Automated Storage
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation systems for ASRS vertical automated storage and inventory management software for all types of applications located in San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Brownsville, McAllen, Victoria, Harlingen, Del Rio, and Laredo. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at (210) 558-6988 or send us a message today.
Southwest Solutions Group® San Antonio Office
15002 Tradesman Drive, Ste. #2
San Antonio, TX 78249
Telephone: (210) 558-6988
Fax: (210) 691-2238
Contact: Jim Smith