ventilated police lockers
Ventilated police uniform and gear lockers with electricity provide the maximum amount of security for gear and garments while allowing air flow to circulate inside the locker and vent outside, helping clothing and shoes stay dry and odor-free. It's important that uniform and gear lockers meet the same quality and standards of evidence storage lockers. Ventilated police lockers are available to law enforcement and public safety facilities in Memphis, Jackson, Oxford, Tupelo, Germantown, Dyersburg, Southaven, and throughout the state of Tennessee.
ventilated locker features
The ventilated police uniform and gear lockers with electricity are designed specifically for law enforcement professionals. Their unique design features allow them to route electricity and air ventilation through the sloped tops of the lockers to help uniforms stay dry while they're being stored. The lockers are constructed from heavy-gauge steel and come with a boot tray, pistol and ammo lock box, garment hanger rod, duty belt hook, and duplex outlet for charging radios, phones, and other electrical equipment.
Additional features of the ventilated police uniform and gear lockers with electricity include:
- Ability for on-site reconfiguration
- Diamond perforated doors offer visibility and natural air circulation
- Adjustable shelf with integral garment hanger
- Industrial-strength doors with double-wall and welded box construction
- Air extraction & electrical ready; add duplex outlets to lockers at any time
- Duty belts or clothing can also be hung on the interior door panel
- Durable powder-coat paint finish in numerous standard colors
- Louvered shelf, drawers, & doors to provide ventilation and direct optimal air circulation
- Sliding ventilation rack in bench drawer for added ventilation and drying
- Multiple configurations, accessories, and customization options available
- Interior shelves and components completely adjustable
- Attractive design & functionality
contact us for Ventilated Police Uniform & Gear Lockers
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for ventilated police uniform and gear lockers with electricity to law enforcement professionals in Memphis, Jackson, Oxford, Tupelo, Germantown, Dyersburg, and Southaven. We will even provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact uniform and gear storage needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a public safety specialist, call us at (901) 202-0480 or send us a message today.
Southwest Solutions Group® Tennessee Office
9160 Hwy 64 Ste. 12-270
Lakeland, TN 38002
Telephone: (901) 202-0480
Fax: (901) 202-0488