Temporary police prisoner holding cells secure criminals in confined space
Temporary police prisoner holding cells provide a sturdy enclosed storage solution that secures criminals in confined space. Crafted using modular sized panels made from strong wire mesh material, short-term jail detainee detention cages offer users total design flexibility without sacrificing durability and are available to construct based on facility needs. A typical unit installation includes four sides with a hinged door that measures 3' x 7'and accommodates a ceiling. Units accept either a standard mortise cylinder lock that self-locks with spring action tongue or high-security dead latch lock. Its reliable construction ensures the system stands up against destructive behavior from those brought into custody, preserving the chain. Their use is appropriate anywhere needing to accommodate offenders awaiting processing or transferal into county or state lock-up, including courthouses and police stations. Click here to learn more about wire security cages, partitions, server cages and tool cribs.
Short-term jail detainee detention cages install saves on assembling costs
Using two and three sided short-term jail detainee detention cages that install where existing building walls are secure will help save on assembling costs. Wire mesh ceiling panels are optional but prevent occupants from climbing out overhead and scaling down the side in an attempt to escape incarceration. Heavy 3/8" assembling hardware mounts to the exterior to prevent access to offenders from the interior. Systems standards are available to upgrade if desired, with offered options that include:
- Heavier 1-1/2” x 1-1/2“ 8 gauge woven wire mesh.
- Tamperproof assembling hardware.
- Larger 1-1/2” x 1-1/2” x 1/8” steel angle panel frames.
Temporary police prisoner holding cells standard specifications
Standard specifications relating to temporary police prisoner holding cells construction and design include:
- Uses panels that combine 2" x 1" 10 gauge woven wire mesh, with 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" x 1/8" steel angle frame to ensure long-lasting durable use. Panels measure 8' and 10' high.
- Features posts that combine 2" x 2" x 14 gauge steel tubing, with 2" x 7" x 1/4" steel base plates to provide sturdy support. Posts available in three heights, including 8'-5 1/4", 10'-5 1/4" and 12-5 1/4".
- Doors constructed from 2" x 1" 10 gauge woven wire mesh and feature a steel angle frame that measures 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" x 3/16". Hinged and sliding door options available.
- Benches that provide seat accommodation formed from 10 gauge sheet metal and come in three lengths, including 4', 6' and 8'. One-inch diameter handcuff rail available to aid in restraining those in custody.
Click here to see temporary police prisoner holding cells in action.
Contact us for temporary police prisoner holding cells
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of temporary police prisoner holding cells. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.
See Wire Mesh Security Partitions Prices Online
|See specifications and pricing for wire partitions.|
|1 Wall||2 Wall||3 Wall||4 Wall||Pallet Rack |