Surgical Kit Wrapping Work Tables
Surgical kit wrapping tables with adjustable heights are perfect for sterile core workstations. Unlike other work tables, these wrapping tables have been designed for the specific purpose of packing and wrapping instrument sets and surgical kits in the central sterile core unit. This allows staff to adjust the tables to their ideal height and work in an ergonomic environment with an optimum working position. Click here for more sterile surgical department storage solutions.
Improving Ergonomics & Productivity
The safety of staff is just as important as patient safety. Hunching over, reaching, and sitting in unnatural positioning causes pain and possible injuries as well as health problems, causing absenteeism and inefficiency. And it's hard to stay focused on your work when you're distracted by pain. When wrapping surgical kits, concentration and accuracy is paramount and increases risk of hospital-acquired infections if used on patients. Comfort and flexibility also translates to improved productivity so you can wrap more surgical kits in less time. The table's flexibility also allows for the best possible use of your available space.
Surgical kit wrapping table benefits include:
- Adjustable height can be set anywhere between 30" and 50" to accommodate any user
- Memory settings for height control allows you to program a range of default positions for a quick and easy set-up
- Additional accessories such as sockets, shelves, baskets, cutting devices, hooks, drawers, and computer holders increase usability and functionality of workstations
- Workstations come standard with 220V electrical supplies for powering devices
- Availability in various sizes and finishes including stainless steel, HPL, and HP laminate depending on your needs
Contact Us for Sterile Core Surgical Kit Wrapping Tables
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for surgical wrapping tables with adjustable heights for hospital sterile core units. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.