Vertical textile carousel for fiberglass rolls improve productivity
Products made from woven material can be produced by manufacturers with improved efficiency by using the vertical textile carousel for fiberglass rolls. Also used as a mesh fabric roll storage system, it uses overhead air space for storage. For this reason, premium floor space is not as monopolized and, thus, more openly available to establish increased productivity levels. The system rotates in an upward or downward direction, bringing stored materials to an ergonomic height for easier access by its operator. In addition, setting up a continuous material feed by integrating it with a cutting line will require less product touch points, allowing for an increase in production capacity to be easily accommodated for when needed. Click here to watch the vertical textile carousel in action.
Loading steps for mesh fabric roll storage system
Available as semi or fully automated, this mesh fabric roll storage system can be setup for optimal function in six easy steps:
- Fabric roll must first be placed in front/rear of the vertical textile carousel for fiberglass rolls
- Then, slide the carrier into the material core
- Attach the long end of the loading bars on the carrier, next, ensuring its positioning is twice as high than the desired loading position on the mesh fabric roll storage system
- Follow that up by attaching the short end of the loading bars to the carrier being loaded
- The vertical textile carousel for fiberglass rolls is then to be rotated upward until the material is raised to a comfortable working height
- Lastly, engage the loading bar handle and clip the carrier, making sure it rests on both sides of the mesh fabric roll storage system
Design specifications of vertical textile carousel for fiberglass rolls
This vertical textile carousel for fiberglass rolls is designed to accommodate storage for materials ranging anywhere from 6 to 44-inches in diameter and widths of up to 15 feet. It also features an ergonomic design, which aids in reducing physical injury, while establishing an increase level of safety on the job. In addition, capacity specifications for this mesh fabric roll storage system are as follows:
- Unit imbalance ranges from 1,950-lbs to 4,000-lbs
- Load capacity goes from 13,000-lbs to 34,000-lbs
- Load per carrier is between 1000-lbs and 3,000-lbs
Additionally, retrieval speed for this vertical textile carousel for fiberglass rolls measures 21-feet per minute. This mesh fabric roll storage system can be used to store more than just textiles. Click here to learn more.
Contact us for vertical textile carousel for fiberglass rolls
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of vertical textile carousel for fiberglass rolls. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.