Smart Day Lockers for Employee Storage of Personal Items
More and more companies are offering day lockers to their employees for personal storage. And as the practice becomes more prevalent, companies are looking for solutions that offer better controls and integrated management. We offer smart day lockers with computerized management systems that enable the complete management and control of secure locker enclosures in accordance with defined workflow and operational practices. (Learn more about our different day and package lockers here.)
How the Smart Day Lockers’ Computerized Management System Works
The computerized management system includes a network of smart locking devices that provide security and management of the smart day lockers. The lockers are accessed with secure RFID swipe card authentication, or a touch screen interface that offers a wider range of options.
The management system communicates, controls, manages, and reports on each bank of smart day lockers bank and all its devices: locks, sensors, gateways, and other components like card readers.
The computerized management system stores all captured data, events, and logs in a securely accessible central SQL server database and leverages client technology for its cross-browser interface. The system can be seamlessly integrated with existing enterprise applications like building management, security, and HR systems.
Features of the Smart Day Lockers and Computerized Management System
- Digital locking device with integrated sensing and switching
- Range of options to accommodate locker design, keyed release, status indication
- Compatible with industry standard card readers
- Built on cat 5 structured cabling platform – simple plug and play networking
- Interconnect modules allows easy power injection and reduces cabling requirements
- PC control and local database option at locker banks to enable workflow flexibility
- Each bank PC controller can manage up to 250 locking devices
- Control server can manage>10,000 locking devices
Contact Us for Smart Day Lockers with Computerized Management Systems
Southwest Solutions Group® designs and installs smart day lockers with computerized management systems. SSG will even offer a free consultation to determine your exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.