Revit BIM Files for Hamilton Sorter Modular Casework
Modular casework is a sustainable, modern alternative to built-in millwork furniture. Designing Hamilton Sorter modular casework with Revit BIM files from Southwest Solutions Group® is simple, and with just a few selections you can create a whole customized furniture and storage system.
Modular casework can be be reconfigured, relocated, and reused throughout the lifecycle of the product. And since it’s fabricated at an off-site factory, you gain consistency and quality workmanship along with fast installation. This allows you to reduce the impact of modifications on both the environment and your budget. Click here to learn more about modular casework.
Modular Casework Construction Details
- Cabinets are constructed of 3/4˝ thick industrial grade 40-50 lb. substrate, double-faced melamine.
- All exposed edges are covered with 2mm PVC edge banding.
- Work surfaces are constructed of 11/16˝ thick high-pressure laminate (HPL) with industrial grade 40-50 lb. substrate backed with a .027 phenolic backer.
- All panels are connected with Hafele mini-fix cam hidden fastener system with metal-to-metal connection points.
- Hamilton Sorter’s unique adjustable shelf system utilizes .90-gauge polyethylene shelves with full-width indexing and adjusts on 1˝ increments on our exclusive full depth channel guides.
BIM Revit Designs
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is on the rise in design because of its incredibly vast usability. By using templates and prefabricated kits, BIM design allows designers and architects to quickly design 3D models to your exact specifications while making sure you stay within your budget. Adjusting models is as easy as clicking and dragging your mouse, and the software updates everything else. As the models are adjusted, the pricing automatically updates so you can be aware of the real cost throughout the entire planning process instead of waiting for budget approvals.
Even for non-designers, our BIM website allows you to filter, quote, and compare choices so you can start planning and budgeting for your next project. When you're satisfied with the design, the casework is made at the factory and shipped directly to you.
Contact Us for Hamilton Sorter Modular Casework
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design, planning, and installation services for Hamilton Sorter modular casework. We will also provide a free consultation to determine your exact needs before the design process begins. For more information or to speak with a specialist, contact us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.