Print resource storage kits keep periodicals organized & accessible
Reference library shelf racks with angled flip up shelves provide print resource storage kits that keep periodicals organized while on display. Units provide ample space in the front to store and highlight current materials that students need access to while working on research papers or studying. This includes magazines, newspapers, and journals with content that supports school work. Lift the components overhead and users find another area behind with space to accommodate back issues that have older content. It prevents items from getting mixed up, misplaced or lost, allowing staff to save money on replacements.
Models ship knocked down with assembly instructions that allow fast and easy do-it-yourself installation to speed use. Single-sided wall shelving and double-sided freestanding options with starter or on-add units available. "Adder" systems do not stand alone and require secure attachment to "starter" units. Users can attach as many "add-on" cabinets as the application requires to maximize capacity.
Features for versatile reference library shelf racks
Durability, flexibility and visible accessibility combine to make the reference library shelf racks more versatile. The systems have many attractive features that add value while keeping costs low to ensure affordability. Some include:
- All steel construction provides lasting durability.
- Shelf kits have hinged display shelves to accommodate current publications and a fixed shelf behind to store and organize back issues
- Hinged display shelves lift up to provide convenient access to back issues stored on a fixed shelf
- Sloped periodical shelves install at a 10-degree angle to allow better visibility and access to materials
About starter and add-on units
- The first unit in a shelving row must be a "starter unit," with add-on units connecting to it to ensure users have ample storage capacity. Extra units cannot stand on their own and must attach to a starter unit. Anyone wanting complete flexibility to move units around in the future should purchase all starter units.
- Starter units come with two closed vertical side panels (uprights) and add-on units come with one upright.
- Easy-to-assemble units snap together with a rubber mallet hammer. Users must have access to basic tools (screwdriver and wrench) to assemble the hinged shelves.
See other adjustable library and display shelving.
Contact us for reference library shelf racks
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for reference library shelf racks. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.