Plastic bins on adjustable wire shelving create flexible & sterile space
Bulk plastic bins on adjustable wire shelving create corrosion resistant basket storage racks with flexible and sterile space to store large parts and supplies. The shelves can adapt on 1" centers, allowing users to make changes based on present and future inventory organizational or space needs. Units can accommodate two or three containers per shelf level when sitting side by side to maximize space. With open hopper fronts, each allows users ready access to organized items such as hospital medical equipment and industrial plumbing fittings.
Corrosion resistant basket storage
The corrosion resistant basket storage racks feature a grided design that allows air to pass through while preventing dust and debris from accumulating. It ensures items receive proper ventilation and keep clean while not in use. Strong construction keeps the sanitary solution from collapsing to the floor when supporting weight from heavy items. Stored materials avoid getting dirty while users manage inventory with organized efficiency and have optimal access to more productive floor space.
Plastic bin & wire shelf features add value & ensure affordability
The plastic bins and adjustable wire shelving have many attractive features that add value while helping keep costs low to ensure affordability. These include:
Shelf Construction: Made from affordable commercial grade chrome wire that promotes cleanliness.
Posts: Chrome posts measure 1" in diameter, 86" high with adjustable foot levelers that promote system ergonomics while providing balance on uneven facility floors. Shelving units have six posts in total for added support and strength.
Shelves: All-welded wire shelves allow air circulation, light penetration for better visibility, and minimize dust accumulation. Adjustable shelves adapt on 1" centers, allowing users to create optimal storage conditions that promote efficient, hygienic space use
Weight Capacity: Shelves up to 48" long have an 800 lbs. weight load capacity; shelves 60" and wider have a 600 lbs. weight load capacity (based on an evenly distributed, non-impact loads).
Finish: Shelves have a corrosion resistant chrome finish that provides efficient protection against damage, rust, and dust.
Assembly: Racks ship unassembled.
Warranty: Shelving systems have a one-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
Made in the USA
- Bins are injection molded from high-density polypropylene, easy to clean, resist corrosion and impervious to most chemicals.
- Each features a place to accommodate label holders on the front of the units to ensure more effective organization.
- Bins are waterproof and corrosion free helping eliminate moisture and rust that can create unsanitary conditions.
- A wide stacking ledge and anti-slide lock keep bins stacked and prevent forward shifting while on shelving.
- Designated bin models have 3" high rolling casters that provide safe transportability, allowing users move materials wherever needed to speed productivity.
- A drill hole pattern on the bottom of the bins allows easy drainage and air circulation insertion if desired.
- Made in USA
See other adjustable plastic bin shelving.
Contact us for corrosion resistant basket storage racks
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for corrosion resistant basket storage racks. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.