Paper document scanning services save money
Making the switch from working strictly with paper files to electronic documents may seem like a daunting task, not to mention costly. In reality, though, it is not as expensive as one might think. With the help of paper document scanning services, you can easily create secure digital database filing system tailored to meet your needs. The entire conversion process - from start to finish - is quite simple and worth looking into, if only for the financial benefits. A few worth mentioning include:
- Lower real estate requirements allows for office space to be utilized more efficiently
- Quicker access to information leads to improved levels of customer service
- Time spent filing and retrieving documents is reduced
- Costly audits are avoided
- Costs associated with copying, express shipping, faxing and mailing are less
- Reduced filing and research tasks for improved employee satisfaction
- Upfront project costs are eliminated
- Hardware and software costs for imaging are nonexistent
- Zero fines for lost, insecure or misplaced files
- Precious time is saved
Learn more details about the cost effectiveness of paper document scanning services. (Watch video)
Secure paper document scanning services
Whether you're condensing accounting and medical records, legal and litigation or manufacturing files, our team of experts can help you design a conversion plan that not only saves you money, but helps ensure the integrity of information remains secure and is not at risk for being stolen or lost under any circumstances. This includes damage caused by natural disasters such as fire or flood waters. Dedicated to handling data with the utmost care, several precautionary measures are taken to create secure digital database filing system of the highest quality. These include:
- Background checks and professional insurance for all staff
- Providing round-the-clock video and physical surveillance
- State-of-the-art private network infrastructure
- Using secure shipping crates and number security seals
These steps, along with conducting the paper document scanning services process at a secure location, ensures accountability of the work. It also makes certain everything is handled with a great deal of discretion.
Paper document scanning services add access improving productivity
Using paper document scanning services to create secure digital database filing system also allows you to save a ton of physical space. This is because electronic documents don't take up actual room where office storage is concerned. Rather, it is completely computerized offering optimal accessibility whenever and wherever needed. You have exactly what you need at your fingertips, allowing you to work with added efficiency and at an increased rate of speed for enhanced productivity. Before moving forward to create secure digital database filing system, here are some frequently asked questions you should consider. Click the link for details.
Contact us for paper document scanning services
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design expertise and consultations concerning paper document scanning services free of charge. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.