What Are Outdoor Parcel Lockers?
An outdoor parcel locker is a unit that can be installed outside to collect mail, packages, and boxes. The outdoor parcel locker is made to withstand the elements and protect your package from the effects of incremental weather. Our weatherproof outdoor locker systems are engineered to withstand sun, rain, snow, and wind. The lockers' durable, high quality powdered coated system is entirely customizable, meeting any requirements our customers might have. Not only are our lockers weatherproof, but they also are designed to save space. This makes smart outdoor lockers are a perfect outdoor solution for your business.
Benefits of using Outdoor Parcel Lockers
- Secure: The lockers have a built-in security surveillance system that monitors your locker 24/7.
- Strong: The locker design is double reinforced, steel construction, and powder-coated.
- Smart: An embedded infrared scanner detects packages in each individual locker unit.
- Advanced: You can manage your deliveries with our custom mobile app.
- Versatile: Multi-sized lockers will accommodate any size package.
- Customizable: You can choose what color you want; our lockers can match various brands with a design spec.
- Courier Friendly: Our locker systems accept package deliveries from all couriers.
What kind of deliveries can outdoor parcel lockers manage?
- Meal kits
- Beer, wine, and spirits
- Parcels and packages
How do outdoor parcel lockers work?
The outdoor parcel lockers manage delivery and pickup of packages with three simple steps:
- Delivery: Any courier can deliver a package when supplied with a code. The recipient is selected, and then the package is delivered.
- Recipient Notification: Once the package is delivered, the recipient is instantly notified via text, email, or mobile app.
- Package Pickup: The resident approaches the parcel locker, enters their access code, and collects their package.
24/7 Parcel Locker Kits for Condos & Apartments
Contact Us for More Information
Southwest Solutions Group® will handle every detail of your smart package locker project including a free space analysis, detailed plan drawings, and end-to-end installation. To learn more about the lockers and our services, give us a call at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message. We will put you in touch with the smart package locker specialist in your area.