Multi-tiered wide-span shelving saves space for productivity
Save a substantial amount of floor space for more productive uses and become more efficient at holding awkwardly-sized goods collected at the site of a criminal investigation by getting multi-tiered, wide-span shelving for storing bulk crime scene evidence and property installed at your precinct. Having these racking systems available for use will allow for items such as bikes, furniture, computer equipment and tires to be processed in much the same way smaller bagged evidence would, without breaking the chain of custody. In addition, because these shelves measure several stories high, vertical space is put to better use. And, in turn, space at ground level is conserved and available for other things. Ample room between each row ensures the integrity of evidence and property is protected and available for court proceedings, if the case goes to trial. Save even more storage space than what multi-tiered wide-span shelving provides by investing in rolling wide-span racks on tracks (see video).
Multi-tiered wide span shelving for more storage capacity & efficiency
Design features for muti-tiered wide-span shelving
This multi-tiered wide-span shelving for storing bulk crime scene evidence and property comes in three different design options. These include no decking (for wood panels) steel and wire decking. Safety clips also keep the beams of the multi-tiered wide-span shelving securely in place and prevent them from accidentally coming loose. Additional features of this racking system include:
- Tubular T-type posts with reformations every two inches on centers for beam adjustment
- Vertical uprights ship unassembled to lower shipping cost and help prevent damage
- Medium duty beams are made of 14 gauge steel; Heavy duty beams are made of 12 gauge steel
- Beams are adjustable on two-inch centers
- A wide range of design colors and accessories are available for installation with these racks, including dividers, hanging rails, hooks and label holders
- To meet your storage needs, personalized configurations are also available
Contact us for multi-tiered wide-span shelving
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of multi-tiered wide-span shelving for storing bulk crime scene evidence and property. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.