Cost-effective mobile blueprint rolling cart
The job of an architect is very intricate. They are involved in the development, design, restoration and conservation of buildings. It can be a slow and, often times, painstaking process. This is especially true if unforeseen problems pop up after construction has begun. To help minimize delays, architects follow their own set of instructions much like you would if you were assembling something you had purchased at the store. These instructions, commonly known as blueprints, serve to guide architects and their team through the building process from start to finish. For this reason, it is imperative that they be readily available. Stay the course before, during and after a project by storing everything from blueprints and plan drawings to construction drawings and architectural plan drawings in a mobile blueprint rolling cart. Having this drawing storage for architectural design plans nearby will prove to be cost effective. This is because you'll be able to access what you need faster and better prepared to handle problems as they arise, reducing unscheduled interruptions that might otherwise result in unexpected costs.
Features of drawing storage for architectural design plans
- Made from sturdy tubular steel finished with Sand Beige paint
- Front locking casters
- Adjustable dimensions range from from 45-1/4" to 60" for the height and 28-1/2" to 43" for the depth. Width is 26-3/4"
- Plan drawings are vertically positioned and easily wheeled to the point-of-need in just moments
- Twelve pivoting hangers made from metal and 30-inch removable clamps included
- Job identification is made easy because each clamp comes with plastic label holders and cards and up to 100 sheets can be held by each clamp
- Spring-loaded metal mounting clips with metal wing knobs
Mobile blueprint rolling cart improves productivity
Having this mobile blueprint rolling cart at your disposal, will also lend a hand to improve productivity. This is because everything will be conveniently kept in one centralized location. And, time previously spent searching, locating and retrieving blueprint from an alternative storage area, can now be used more effectively.
Contact us for the mobile blueprint rolling cart
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of mobile blueprint rolling cart and drawing storage for architectural design plans. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.