Military steel bunkhouse lockers ensure sturdy storage for gear
Military steel bunkhouse lockers provide a sturdy storage cabinet system with airflow, shelf space, hooks, hanger bars, and more. An expert engineering team designed the new solution to meet national guard needs and accommodate required equipment. Engineered and manufactured in the USA, units can stand alone or connect to each other to promote order and better space use. Designed to keep gear dry, organized, and safe, users have access to equipment when duty calls and can manage missions with full confidence.
Buy Lockers Online
|See specifications and pricing for art shelving, display panels, and drawer cabinets.|
|Lockers Home |
|All Purpose |
|Bulk Storage |
|Cell Phone |
|Clear Door |
|Duty & Duffel |
|Rust Resistant |
|Stainless Steel |
Features for affordable Military steel bunkhouse lockers
The military steel bunkhouse lockers have many features that promote airflow, organization, security, and durability while keeping cost low to ensure affordability. These include:
- Perforated panels provide proper airflow and ventilation to keep stored equipment dry
- Use secure internal compartment on the upper shelf to keep smaller items such as service weapons and boxed ammunition safe and hidden from view
- Secure lower compartment with easy to lift-up lid provides convenient seating with space underneath to store boots and other footwear
- Padlock hasps on door and compartments provide extra protection to prevent pilferage
- Interior storage cabinet components such as a shelf, hooks, and hanger bars allow users to store and hang equipment that needs organizing to speed access
- Welded construction and sturdy double-wall steel door promote durability
Watch a video that highlights military lockers which store gear and war bags.
Contact us for military steel bunkhouse lockers
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for military steel bunkhouse lockers. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.