Metal box wall hanging lockers protect & save space for productive activities
Metal box wall hanging lockers with mini compartment storage and locks provide secure cabinets for tablets and other items that need protection while saving space. This includes personal items and valuables such as keys, wallets and cell phones that store delicate information with the power to jeopardize user safety if accessed. Units come with a choice of three locking options, including padlock hasps, built-in key locks, and digital keypad keyless locks. All have the capacity to provide theft protection while keeping items that can distract users from work safe.
Made in the U.S.A., units ship assembled and ready to install on a wall that would otherwise go unused. This arrangement ensures users can set the systems in place with ease and have the space to accommodate more productive activities much faster. Durability, security and space savings combine to create an ideal solution that can thrive anywhere while providing private lockable space to store and secure user belongings. This includes military facilities, law enforcement departments and government buildings that prohibit the use of recording devices.
Features for metal box wall hanging lockers
Metal box wall hanging lockers have many attractive features that add value while keeping costs low to ensure affordability. These include:
- All-welded construction using 20 gauge steel that provides lasting durability
- Solid 20 gauge steel doors with continuous piano hinges securely welded to the door and riveted to the locker frame for added strength and tamperproof protection
- Individual number plates help users identify cabinets with greater ease
- Units ship assembled and ready to install to a wall, promoting better space use and speeding use
- Wall mountable (wall mounting hardware not included) to save space for other work-related projects
- Three secure lock options available, including:
- Padlock hasps (padlocks not provided)
- Key lock with optional master keys
- Digitech keypad electronic lock with pin code controlled keyless access
- Powder-coat finish provides an attractive look
- Greenguard children and schools certified
- Made in the USA
- Two-year factory warranty against defect in materials and workmanship, excluding finish
Electronic lock features
- Locks ship in the temporary use mode
- Powered by two AA batteries (included) which provide in excess of 10,000 uses. LED on lock flashes to indicate low battery level and lockers include a master key override to open locks when batteries are low or dead
- Locks include 8-digit master and sub-master codes for two levels of management security
Temporary Use Mode:
- The user can lock and unlock any available locker door with a user-selected 4-digit code
- To reopen the locker, users must enter the 4-digit code to unlock the door
- After the locker is reopened, the pin code is erased and the locker can accommodate another user
- The user enters a pre-programmed 4-digit code to unlock and use the locker repeatedly
- The lock does not require a code to relock the door
See other keyless day lockers.
Contact us for metal box wall hanging lockers
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for metal box wall hanging lockers. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.