Storing product design sample binders in an organized & accessible manner
Are you stuck on how best to deal with storing product design sample binders? Why not use library resource display angling shelves? Units are all steel construction, making them ideal to support binders full of material. Each shelving row offers enough storage space to fit a few. The exact number per shelf may vary, depending on how thick or thin the stored notebooks are. All sit organized and arranged in an accessible manner to encourage use.
Library resource display angling shelves help save space
Library resource display angling shelves flip up to provide a convenient work surface. This allows users a separate space to put materials, making pulling from binders easy. Flipping the shelves down when ready to return an item back to its place will also help save space. And what doesn’t fit on the display side can stay in the space behind to provide a cleaner appearance.
Library resource display angling shelves unit design specifications
Library resource display angling shelves are appropriate to store journals, magazines, and periodicals. Units come in single-sided wall or double-sided freestanding configurations. Each unit is available as a starter (freestanding) or as add-on units, attaching to the starter unit. Unit specifications about its construction, size availability, assembly and more are below.
- All steel construction
- Double-wall vertical uprights with closed back panels
- Shelf kits include hinged display shelf for current publications and fixed shelf behind the hinged shelf for storing back issues
- Hinged display shelves lift up and slide back into the unit to access back issues stored on a fixed shelf
- Single-sided wall units come with 22 gauge shelves
- Double-sided freestanding units come with 18 gauge shelves
- Single-sided units include one 4.25″ base. Double-sided units include two 4.25″ bases.
- Single-sided wall units: 36″ wide x 12″ deep x 76.25″ high with 5 hinged/back issue shelves
- Single-sided wall units: 36″ wide x 12″ deep x 88.25″ high with 6 hinged/back issue shelves
- Double-sided freestanding units: 36″ wide x 24″ deep x 76.25″ high with 10 hinged/back issue shelves
- Double-sided freestanding units: 36″ wide x 24″ deep x 88.25″ high with 10 hinged/back issue shelves
About Starter and Add-on Units
- The first unit of a shelving row needs to be a “starter unit, with add-on units connecting to it. Extra units will not stand by themselves and need adding to a starter unit.
- If wanting total flexibility to move units around in future, buy all starter units
- Starter units come with two closed vertical side panels (uprights). Add-on units come with one upright.
Assembly is easy. Units snap together using a rubber mallet hammer. Basic tool (screwdriver and wrench) needed to assemble the hinged shelves.
Contact us for library resource display angling shelves
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of library resource display angling shelves. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business’s exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.