Convenient laundry concierge service lockers
Laundry concierge service lockers provide convenient hotel uniform storage for easy pickup and distribution of soiled and laundered items. Their design includes a master door that laundry service personnel can access and a separate hamper door for employees. This arrangement prevents users from mixing clean garments with those that need washing, creating a more sanitary workplace environment. It even allows personnel to exchange items with greater speed and efficiency, saving time for other activities. This could include everything from providing more efficient service to guests to doing routine maintenance on the property such as tending the garden or cleaning the pool.
Units ship assembled to speed installation and can accommodate other applications with staff who need to wear matching attire while on shift. This includes hospitals, police departments, and automotive dealerships. The systems come in up to five models to meet specific user needs, with some including components to help keep folded or hanging apparel organized. Available options include:
- Eight person locker includes coat rods, so users can keep clean uniforms awaiting pickup organized
- Nine person lockers come with cubbies to accommodate folded uniforms
- Soiled garment lockers have a convenient 11" high laundry drop door
- Full height single rod uniform locker allows users to hang uniforms with ease
- Two-tier double rod uniform locker makes hanging uniforms more efficient
Features for affordable laundry concierge service lockers
The laundry concierge service lockers have many attractive features that add value ]while keeping costs low to ensure affordability. These include:
- Body constructed from durable 24-gauge steel with perforated backs that allow airflow and galvannealed corrosion-resistant bottoms
- Doors feature durable 20-gauge steel construction with five-knuckle (eight and nine door lockers include 3" ventilated louvers) hinges
- User (patron) doors have a turn knob padlock latch (padlock not included) that provides security
- Master Doors: Locker master door frame constructed from 16 gauge steel and features a key lock that ensures extra protection
- Door hinges are five knuckle or piano hinges
- Finish: Cleaned and coated to inhibit corrosion and then electrostatically sprayed and baked.
- Color: Attractive-looking gray
- Units ship assembled to ease installation and speed use
- GREENGUARD children and schools certified
- Manufacturer's one-year warranty
Contact us for laundry concierge service lockers
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for laundry concierge service lockers. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.