Kardex Remstar Vertical Lift Module Installation Services
Our factory trained platinum level Kardex Remstar Vertical Lift Module Installation team’s goal is to make your experience with Southwest Solutions Group® an exceptional one, from the first contact to leaving the installation area in broom clean condition. That includes installing your equipment properly, being kind and courteous, having a “can do” attitude, and communicating the operation and safety features of your system. We offer a full line of Kardex Remstar Vertical Lift installation services including installation of new vertical lift module equipment, relocations of existing equipment, service calls, and preventative maintenance agreements. (Read more about our installation services) (See videos )
What are Kardex Remstar Vertical Lift Modules?
Kardex Remstar Vertical Lift Modules (view Vertical Lift Module image gallery) are automated storage machines that store parts in storage trays arranged vertically to use overhead air space. The Vertical Lift Modules deliver requested parts to an ergonomically designed work counter with computerized controls, and an inventory management software/interface. The Vertical Lift Modules locate stored parts and retrieve trays from both the front and back of the unit with a push of a button or a scan of a bar code. The Vertical Lift Module maximizes storage density within each unit with cube utilization technology. The Vertical Lift Modules can store small bin parts and large oversized cartons in the same unit. Click here to learn more about Vertical Lift Modules.
Kardex Remstar Vertical Lift Modules Features and Benefits
- Saves Space: Recover up to 80% of floor space compared to typical bin shelving
- Ergonomic Workstation: Parts are delivered to a waist-high ergonomically positioned workstation counter
- Easy Inventory Management: FastPic software optimizes inventory control management
- Quick return on investment: Through space savings, reduced labor costs, and increased efficiency you can expect a fast return on your investment
- Scalable design: Vertical Lift Modules can be designed and scaled based on your storage needs
- Flexible Storage: Stores a wide range of part sizes (small, medium, large)
- Secures and Protects: Provides a lockable secured storage environment for inventory
Contact Us Today for More Information on Kardex Remstar Vertical Lift Module Installation Services
If you need service or planning on relocating your vertical lift modules, please call us at 1-800-803-1083 or contact us with your project.