Industrial table accessories add more versatility to technical benches
Users can add industrial table shelving accessories such as drawers and riser shelves to technical benching systems and create a more versatile solution. More optional features include rugged and durable wire components that have the strength and stability to last in harsh work environments. Others like a lower shelf and casters promote creating complete workbench kits with ample storage space and mobile flexibility that users can afford.
Many more standard accessories are available, so users can design units to meet specifications that match facility needs. All benching options have adjustable height legs that allow users to create improved ergonomic conditions. Any come in a choice of three standard top work surfaces that add an attractive look.
Customizing industrial tables
These technical benching systems allow users to integrate industrial table accessories such as drawers and riser shelves with ease. Units come in several sizes with many standard options and worksurface tops to allow customization specific to user needs. Made in the USA, all can ship quick to ensure fast installation and use.
Many bench tops and standard features available, including:
- Users can choose from three work surfaces that can support 200 lbs. per square foot with even weight distribution over the entire surface.
- Steel Top: Heavy 12-gauge steel 1¾" high construction with no holes on the work surface that won't crack, splinter, gouge, or absorb oil. Steel tops come in in 48"W x 30"D, 60"W x 30"D, and 72"W x 30"D.
- Shop Top: Constructed from 1¾" thick high-density particleboard that is 30% harder than maple. These tops offer superior screw holding characteristics and are nonconductive. The top and bottom layers of the top are sealed to resist conventional spills. Shop tops come in 48"W x 30"D, 60"W x 30"D, 72"W x 30"D, and 72"W x 36"D.
- Maple Hardwood Top: Constructed from 1¾" thick kiln-dried hardwood and face-glued to provide a durable, attractive, and long-lasting work surface. Maple tops come
in 48"W x 30"D, 60"W x 30"D, 72"W x 30"D, and 72"W x 36"D.
- Adjustable Legs (standard): Allow 6" of adjustability that ranges from 28" to 34" to accommodate user ergonomic preferences.
- Stringer (standard): Provides lateral stability for bench and acts as a stop for the optional lower shelf.
- Drawer: Measures 18" wide x 24" deep x 6" high. It installs under the bench top work surface and includes a padlock lug that provides locking protection
- Back and End Rim Stops: Provide 3" high steel rim/barrier to keep items from falling off the work surface. Side rim stops have rounded front edges.
- Shelf Riser: A 12" high x 10" deep metal shelf that installs above the work surface
- Lower Shelf: Full width 11-3/16" deep shelf can support 150 lbs. in weight capacity
- Casters: Four-inch Swivel casters with brakes provide safe transportability
See more industrial workstation and benches.
Contact us for industrial table shelving accessories
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for industrial table shelving accessories. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.