Huge stack containers with wide front allow easy access to stored parts
Huge stack containers allow multipurpose use and have a wide open hopper front which provides easy access to stored parts with a larger design. Users can pile bins up to six high to create sturdy, tall storage with ample space to store recycled materials or warehouse items and tools. They're injection molded from high-density polyethylene that users can clean with ease and provides efficient resistance against rust, corrosion, and most chemicals.
Bins creating tall storage maximize capacity & save space
The multipurpose systems even promote better space utilization when piled up to six units high. Arranging the bins this way allows users to create tall storage that maximizes capacity to store recycled or warehouse items while saving floor space. It ensures users can use the floor in more productive ways to meet workflow demands while keeping inventory more organized.
Feature for huge stack containers
These huge stack containers with a wide hopper front have many attractive design features that make the solution more functional and versatile. Among them are:
- A large label holder at the front helps strengthen material organization while speeding parts identification.
- Units have a curved lip and corners that provide added strength
- A large grip side handle makes lifting and moving the bins more efficient and convenient.
- An optional clear window increases storage capacity while allowing users to inspect parts.
- Six 1/4" drill hole pattern on the bottom of the bins allows users to handle hole insertion with ease to accommodate drainage
- Models available in many colors that provide an attractive and clean look, including black, blue, gray, and ivory.
Click here to watch a video that highlights features of the stack containers.
Contact us for huge stack containers
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for huge stack containers with wide hopper front. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.