Height adjustable technical benching work table designed for users to work smarter
With advances in technology progressing at a faster rate than ever before, furniture of all kinds with integrated technology has become a popular industry-wide trend. The demand for it is expected to increase within the new year, sources say. While available options vary, one can conclude the end goal of each is to allow users to work smarter, not harder. The height adjustable technical benching work table with built-in cable management is no exception. It allows technicians and IT personnel to manage their work load in an increasingly efficient fashion, without sacrificing user comfort. Easy access to multiple grommets right from the worksurface also allows for improved work pace productivity levels to take shape by simplifying the routing of any wires.
Height adjustable technical benching work table
Height adjustable technical benching work table features
Features for the height adjustable technical benching work table with built-in cable management include:
- Bullnose T-mold front edge with 3mm PVC on remaining sides. Black only.
- Height adjustability range goes from 26" to 38", while a extension in height is allowed and boosted to anywhere from 29" to 41" with caster kit
- Table base has the capacity to accommodate either a full or partial base shelf.
- Standard 3" cable management grommets on worksurface for ease of routing cables.
- Choose from units with 45-pound density particle board with low pressure laminate (1" thick), high pressure laminate (1 1/8" thick) or ESD laminate (1 1/8" thick) including grounding wire.
- In addition to featuring a welded support foot and leveler, the furniture is able to support 1000 pounds.
- Worksurfaces attach with metal-to-metal fasteners.
- Ships knocked down.
- Standard paint finishes include: DX5 Chameleon Textured, DU5 Autumn White Textured, DW5 Graphite Textured and DV5 Black Textured
- Kwik-ship finishes include: Black textured paint with Storm Gray laminate.
Contact us for height adjustable technical benching work table
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of height adjustable technical benching work table with built-in cable management. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.