Police & military pistol lockers with digital lockers protect firearms
Handgun wall storage cabinets or police and military pistol lockers with digital locks keep firearms safe while hanging high off the floor to save space. The sample unit can keep up to six smaller weapons secure and organized. Secured arms have specialized holders around the barrel, helping keep everything in place during storage. The undamaged and dust-free firearms occupy little space, allowing efficient and organized consolidation. Public safety departments, armed force branches and more can store all in the same discreet footprint to maximize use.
Space-saving handgun wall storage cabinets
The space-saving handgun wall storage cabinets can keep AR-15s, ammo and more organized and safe in one convenient place. Systems have doors that users can adapt from left to right hinged in the field to ensure ergonomic use. Units can have key locks too if users want alternative security against weapons theft and tampering. Other features that enhance value without adding to the cost include:
Construction: Durable 20-gauge steel frame designed to be recessed in the wall.
Sizes: Available in 16" and 24" widths; 18", 36", and 54" heights; and a 4" depth to accommodate user needs.
Finish: Powder coat finish available in many colors that provide a clean and attractive look.
Assembly: Systems ship assembled to allow easier installation and faster use.
Warranty: Three-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
Made in the USA
Electronic Lock Features
Users can set locks to "station" or "locker" mode at any time.
- Powered by two AAA alkaline batteries which can operate up to four or more years. LED on the lock will flash to indicate a low battery level.
- Locks include five-digit master code for management security.
- Users can lock and unlock any available locker door with a user-selected four-digit code.
- To reopen the locker, users must enter the four-digit code to unlock the door.
- Once users reopen a locker, the PIN code gets erased, and the locker can then accommodate the next user.
- Users must enter a pre-programmed four-digit code to unlock and use the locker in a repetitive capacity.
- The lock does not require a code to relock the door.
Click here to learn about more weapons storage and gun lockers.
Contact us for handgun wall storage cabinets
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for handgun wall storage cabinets. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.