Handgun & pistol wall stackable cabinet safes protect & save space
Handgun and pistol wall stackable cabinet safes provide small firearms locker storage vaults that users can lock to protect service weapons. Courthouse bailiffs and others can pick from configurations with basic key and padlock hasp or advanced digital locks. It allows facilities to have some design flexibility while choosing the right option to address security concerns.
Systems feature heavy-duty construction durable enough to withstand stacking one on top of the other to maximize vertical space efficiency. Arranging units this way keeps \weapons stored higher up outside random users' reach and saves space. It frees up the floor to accommodate more productive activities and prevents unlawful access and theft. As an alternative, facilities can mount the assembled solutions right to the wall during installation to create instant space savings.
Small firearms locker storage vaults promote safe handling
When using the small firearms locker storage vaults, police and school resource officers should store service weapons alone and flat to ensure safer handling during retrieval. It helps eliminate accidental firing incidents during storage delivery and pickup, allowing handlers and others passing through gun-free areas to avoid injury. Experts can adapt the sturdy and secure solutions anywhere, including inside government buildings and youth detention centers.
Construction: Featuring a durable 18-gauge steel all-welded frame with mounting holes that allow easy and fast fastening to the wall, side to side, or stacking during installation. Four and six high units have adjustable leveling feet versatile enough to ensure steady use on uneven floors.
Doors: Full-height piano-hinged 16-gauge steel door (hinged at the bottom; doors swing down when in the open position) lowers to allow users ergonomic weapons access.
- Padlock Hasp (padlock not included) able to regulate access and prevent unlawful theft.
- Key Locks (each compartment is keyed differently) ensure secure access and use.
- Enhanced Key Locks used when ordering over 100 different key variations to ensure no duplicate key locks.
- Digital Locks with many programmable settings (see below) to accommodate users' security concerns.
Pistol Mats: Compartments include rubber inserts to protect stored weapons from damage.
- Single-tier: Options measure 9-1/2" W x 11" D x 5" H
- Four-tier: Units measure 12" W x 8" D x 23" H
- Six-tier: Systems measure 12" W x 8" D x 33" H
Finish: Powder coat finish comes in many attractive colors that provide pleasing aesthetics.
Assembly: Systems ship assembled to allow easier installation and faster use.
Warranty: Three-year manufacturer's limited warranty on electrical components; Lifetime manufacturer's limited warranty on parts
Made in the USA
Electronic Lock Features (E-Locks may change without notice):
- Users can set locks to "station" or "locker" mode at any time.
- Powered by two AAA alkaline batteries which can last four or more years. LED on the lock will flash to indicate low battery level.
- Locks include five-digit master code for management security.
- The user can lock and unlock any available locker door with a user-selected four-digit code.
- To reopen the locker, the user enters the four-digit code to unlock the door.
- After the user reopens the locker, the PIN code gets erased and the cabinet can accommodate someone else.
- The user enters a pre-programmed four-digit code to unlock and use the cabinet in a repetitive capacity.
- The lock does not require a code to relock the door.
Click here to learn about more weapons storage and gun lockers.
Contact us for handgun & pistol wall stackable cabinet safes
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for handgun and pistol wall stackable cabinet safes. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.