Office laptop tables adapt to technology workflow demands
Computer desks with glass tops shelving and slide-out keyboard trays provide office laptop tables designed to adapt to technology workflow demands in any environment. Many components combine to create an affordable furniture solution with pleasing aesthetics that look good in or outside the home. Use the systems everywhere from school and hospital administration offices to government agencies and beyond.
Available models come with modern reflective inset desktops which provide ample space to store high-tech equipment that fuel productivity. An accessory shelf allows users some design flexibility since it installs on the left or right. Use the space it provides to store a decorative clock or picture frame that adds a personal touch. Roll out the lower worksurface to have convenient, ergonomic access to the keyboard. Push it back in when not needing to use it to save space.
Features for budget-friendly computer desks
The computer desks with glass tops, shelving and slide-out keyboard trays have many features that add value while keeping costs low to ensure budget friendliness. These include:
- Contemporary glass inset desktop with ample space to accommodate laptop or screen.
- Attractive smoked black glass inset with Anthracite laminate or white backed clear glass with Medium Cherry laminate.
- Sleek steel cross leg design with metallic-gray powder coated finish that adds pleasing aesthetics.
- The top accessory shelf can sit on the left or right side of the desktop, allowing users some design flexibility.
- Slide-out keyboard tray promotes ergonomic access and space savings.
Contact us for office laptop tables
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for office laptop tables. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.