simple and dynamic high density storage solutions
Automated VLM high density secure shelving for storing tools, screws, parcels, and other items or inventory allows you to take control of your storage system in your business or warehouse. Vertical lift modules (VLMs) provide dramatic floor space savings and storage capacity with simplistic design and operation at an affordable price. With automated VLM high density secure shelving, your transition from static to dynamic shelving can be fast and easy. Click here to learn more about automated storage systems.
simplicity & density at an affordable price
The automated VLM high density secure shelving provides efficient storage and more storage capacity in a smaller footprint than with static shelving. Since the VLMs use the goods-to-person principle, storing tools, screws, parcels, and other inventory becomes much less of a hassle since your employees no longer have to waste time searching through shelves for the items they need. The VLMs also have a simple design that is easy to operate and install quickly. On average, the VLMs offer a 72% increase in storage capacity and 80% floor space savings.
benefits of the automated VLMs
In addition to being cost-effective and efficient, automated VLM high density secure shelving is also:
- Flexible: The VLM automatically scans the height of each tray and stores it in the least amount of space required, allowing the size of stored items to change as operations grow and change without having to reconfigure the unit.
- Practical: The simple design of the VLMs are easy and quick to implement for storing tools, screws, parcels, and many other items.
- Modular: The VLMs range in height from 13 to 26 feet. The height can easily be added to or taken from after installation.
- Easy: Items and inventory is easily stored and retrieved with the push of a button. Simple controls display the status of the unit, monitor tray weights, and provide user management features.
- Fast: Since the VLMs bring stored items directly to the operator at an ergonomic height, workers no longer have to walk through aisles of shelving or risk injury through lifting, bending, and twisting motions.
- Mobile: Transport rollers allow heavy VLM trays to be easily relocated.
- Safe: The VLMs have multiple safety and protection systems to protect both employees as well as stored items. In addition, user access can be restricted to only authorized personnel for added security.
contact us for Automated VLM High Density Secure Shelving
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services to businesses and warehouses who need a better solution for storing tools, screws, parcels, and other items and inventory. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine your exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a material handling specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.