ASRS Mini Load Order Picking
Automated lightweight mini load ASRS order picking shuttle systems for warehouses allow you to handle a wider range of items with fewer costs and in less time. Its modular and scalable design makes it ideal for high density storage of small and lightweight inventory. The automated mini load shuttle system also runs on the "goods-to-person" system, which reduces time spent searching for items and instead delivers them directly to the operator. Continue reading below to learn more. Click here to watch a video showing how the ASRS order picking shuttles work.
Mini Load Warehouse Order Picking Shuttles
Part of what makes the mini load shuttle system so unique is its ability to integrate with order picking stations for faster and easier management of large numbers of articles. This allows efficient picking and inventory replenishment at the same time. And thanks to controlled access picking to a single bin at a time, you can practically eliminate picking errors. There's also no need for employees to spend time walking and searching for parts since requested items are delivered to the picking station. An efficient and compact design also increases your usable storage capacity in less space.
Just a few benefits of the automated mini load shuttles for lightweight goods include:
- Eliminated picking errors
- Pick-to-light systems provide precise, simple, and fast order picking
- Less labor needed
- Automatic stock replenishment
- Use 70% less energy than comparable systems
- Ergonomic design for comfortable and productive work conditions
- Mix trays and bins in any number of configurations to meet your needs
- High picking speed on any unit size
- Shorter travel times by delivering bins to one access opening
- Easily connected to conveyor technology and existing infrastructure
- Up to 500 order lines per picking station
Contact Us for Mini Load ASRS Order Picking Shuttle Systems
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for automated lightweight mini load ASRS shuttle systems for warehouse order picking and retrieval. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.