Parcel Pending Package Locker Systems
Apartment courier parcel pending package and food dropoff smart locker systems are quickly becoming features of excellent residential amenities. With limited apartment office hours for retrieving deliveries and the risk of package theft, residents cite the need for a convenient and secure system of delivery dropoff and retrieval that works for them on their own time. Keep reading to see how the parcel pending smart lockers meet these needs and more. Click here to learn more about parcel delivery lockers.
First, the courier accesses the lockers by scanning the package’s QR code or entering a pin. After finding the recipient on the resident database, the courier just drops the package off in the appropriate locker. The parcel pending software then automatically notifies the resident via text or the convenient smart locker app. To access the dropoff locker, the recipient pushes a button on the app from their phone or keys in a unique access code on the locker bank.
- Automate package and food delivery receiving to save time for your residents and staff
- Provide residents with 24/7 access to deliveries
- Simplify shipping and return process for residents
- Improve security and prevent package theft with complete chain-of-custody features
- 24/7 customer support
- Automatic software updates ensure you always have the latest features
- Generate analytic reports and chain-of-custody tracking
Add-On Units for More Flexibility
Main smart locker systems include 13 lockers (five small, six medium, and two large compartments) and a built-in control system. For even more flexibility, there are also several add-on units that include the following:
- Standard unit: 12 doors with small, medium, and large compartments
- Laundry lockers: Four doors for dry cleaning and laundry service drop-offs
- Large lockers: Two doors for bigger packages and bulk orders
- Oversized lockers: One unit for extra large packages or overflow packages
- Refrigerated/frozen lockers: Four or eight-door temperature-controlled units
Contact Us for Parcel Pending Package Lockers
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for parcel pending package and food dropoff smart locker systems used by couriers to apartments, businesses, and more. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.