An Easy Way To Store Mixed Media
Businesses and business information is constantly changing, and with new technologies comes new types of media that needs to be stored properly. Indexing and centralizing different types of media can be one of the most challenging storage hurdles to overcome, since different media has different needs. The right storage for your mixed media can save you significant space, time, and resources. When people can’t find stored materials, they spend valuable time searching and becoming frustrated when they could be working. But when people know exactly where to find what they need and how to store it, productivity and morale booms. Additionally, materials such as digital media will last longer when stored in the proper environment.
We’ve been providing mixed media storage since 1969, and can help you find a solution based on your specific and unique requirements. Below are just a few examples of our mixed media and specialized storage solutions that can be implemented in any industry or business.
Shelving & Cabinets
- High Density Shelving: Manual, mechanical assist, or powered high density shelving can store all types of material and media in half the space of conventional static shelving.
- Sliding Shelving: These sliding shelves on tracks organize your storage at the point of use and can store all types of media and supplies. You can even mount your existing shelves on tracks to save on costs.
- Rotary Cabinets: Two-sided spinning cabinets are available in multiple heights and sizes to store anything you need, including coats, tablets, binders, files, office supplies, electronics, and more.
- Modular Casework: Modular casework cabinets are a great way to store a variety of media and supplies for any industry with a solution that is eco-friendly and reusable.
Lockers & Vaults
- Keyless Computerized Lockers: These secure automated lockers have been used in healthcare, offices, schools, libraries, post offices, and more for storing all types of items, from medical devices to packages.
- Modular Fire Vaults: Modular fire vaults provide the best security and protection for both paper and digital media or other irreplaceable, vital information.
- Vertical Filing Carousel: Automated file cabinets contain a series of vertically arranged revolving file shelves or drawers for storing office supplies, files, digital media, and other materials. The carousels save space and improve records management and filing productivity.
- Document Scanning: Storing paper can be a hassle and take up a lot of space. We can help you scan a portion or all of your files and convert them to digital documents.
Contact Us for More Mixed Media Storage Solutions
Having an efficient storage solution for your mixed media can save you time, space, and improve productivity, and we can help you find the exact solution that will work for you. We will even provide you with a free business efficiency analysis to determine if our solutions would work for you. Send us a message today or give us a call at 1-800-803-1083 to speak with a specialist in your area.